blog

The final strike-offs of the new Taali collection have arrived! They look really nice, and now I’m super excited to get the sample bolts in. It always feels like it takes forever, but I know they’ll be worth the wait. I’m now dreaming up new projects and patterns to use with these prints… do any of these prints speak to you? Do you have any project ideas for them? I’d love to hear them!

13 Responses to “taali stike-offs are here!”

1. Drawstring says:

i LOVE these-then again I always love your fabrics-can't wait to get my hands on them.

Danielle

2. Kristy says:

Gorgeous! Love the trees and the chevron!

3. monaluna says:

Hi Danielle and Kristy! I'm really glad you like the new prints!

4. omg i love the chevron, red flowers and the white/grey flowers. I would definately buy them as soon as you have them!

5. mjb says:

I like the chevrons and sheep! I just bought some marin and anika this week :) (which is funny because those are both things that I would love to name potential baby girls)

6. monaluna says:

Ha – I'm glad you like the sheep, mjb! My husband and I fell in love with these funky flat sheep sculptures up near Sonoma, and somehow the idea made it in to the collection…

7. Ashley says:

Oh, another great line (but I'm not at all surprised -I love everything you do!) loving the colors, and I don't think I could pick a favorite yet!

8. Leone says:

Love every single one of them. You always come up with the best prints.

9. monaluna says:

Thanks, Ashley and Leone! I'm really glad you like them!

10. Emma Thomsen says:

My choice would have to be the soft blue mountainous designs. I would use them on soft furnishing in a lounge or conservatory, somewhere I need a 'peaceful' and 'calming' influence. Utterly utterly adorable!

11. Oh! Such beautiful colours and prints again! They're wonderful.

I was using some of your wonderful foxy print for something a few days ago – my children have fallen in love with it too.

Florence x

12. Gorgeous! I can see a few of those prints in projects I've got on the books…