blog

The new strike-offs are here! I got the first samples of our new collection, Fox Hollow, yesterday, and I’m really happy with them. There are a couple small color tweaks to make, and then it’s off to the printers, Foxy and all! I really can’t wait to get my hands on these fabrics, as I have all kinds of ideas for projects. But then, I’ve still got lots of Taali sewing to do in the meantime…

19 Responses to “fox hollow strike offs”

1. Sooooo cute…i love this new stuff.

2. Karen says:

Oh they're gorgeous! :o )

3. Lunden says:

Love it! And if you needed a quilt made out of the new line, I am your gal ; )

I am working on a Next Stop quilt now that is going to be awesome. I will send you pics when it is finished.

4. Emma Thomsen says:

Great stuff, I love the red in there! E x

5. monaluna says:

I'm so glad you like them! I've been having fun putting them in new arrangements all day. They work nicely with some of the blenders coming right after, too. AND there will be coordinating solids!

6. Oh they are fantastic! How exciting! I can't wait to get some!

7. They all look so fabulous, I love the mushroom theme very much :D :D

8. Claudia says:

I am soooo happy to see these fabrics because I need them! I have been searching similar fabric high and low and nothing I could find really pleased me. But this is IT! HA! I am so thrilled and I will be the first to buy that's for sure!

9. oh my goodness!!!! please let me know when pre-order is on this. it is absolutely perfect. I am in love. there are sweet baby quilts and twirly skirts dancing in my head :) I just listed some new ones by the way…. this organic fabric is the nicest quality that I've sewn with! {here is a link : http://www.etsy.com/shop/GypsyForest?section_id=6795341} thank you for sharing :) xo
    ~stephinie

10. Jennie says:

G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!!!! I cannot wait for this to come out!!! :)

11. ABC's?! Too cute!! Great collection Jennifer!! : )

12. monaluna says:

Thanks so much, everybody! And Adrianne – good eye! The ABC's are a little hard to see, but that print was so much fun to do.

13. kimbers says:

Dying to know when this comes out to purchase. I have been looking for something like this for a long time and I'm so excited I stumbled upon your gorgeous fabrics ready for my little baby boy's nursery.

14. kimbers says:

May is perfect. He will be going into his nursery in June, so perfect timing.
    Thanks

15. Janet Fox says:

Really love the fox hollow collection. Will you be selling bundles soon?